Engineering Training for Fresh & Experienced Graduates – Come Acquire Real-Time Engineering Design Experience
Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:59 AM PDT
ATS ENGINEERING TRAINING PROGRAM – COME ACQUIRE REAL-TIME ENGINEERING DESIGN EXPERIENCE
Engineering like every profession is technical, skill and experienced based.
ATS Engineering training Centre is a renowned brand within Nigeria in the training of Engineers specifically in the Oil and Gas Plant/Facility Engineering design industry. We boast of an instructing team of practicing practitioners with a wealth of real-time experience in their various fields.
Our team imparts and keeps participants abreast with recent technologies and skills in their fields.
Our objective is transferring these skills acquired overtime to prospective engineers thereby bridging the experience gap fresh Engineers often have.
We offer training programs on the following fields:
- Piping Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical systems Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Stress and Support Analysis
The course contents of each of the above courses can be found on our website – www.atsalliedgroup.com
The ATS concept is bringing the work situations to the classroom such that at the end of the program
- Participants should be able to defend 1-3 years real-time job experiences.
- Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer.
- Participants would be armed with standard books and reference materials in their field of specialization
- Participants will be trained on two (2) out of the following softwares: AutoCAD, ETAP, MicroStation, Plant Design Management system(PDMS), Plant Design System(PDS), Navisworks, CADWorx, STAAD pro, SACS, INtools, CEASAR II; depending on industry demand for each particular field(see each departmental course content for clarity).
- Help in providing likely test/interview questions and answers
- Comprehensive database of companies operating in the Plant Engineering design industry,
- Last but not the least we also assist participants in preparing a field related professional resume.
In summary our courses are designed to impart skills and knowledge that are implementable in the workplace. As a matter of fact the courses are tailored specifically to meet needs of companies in this industry.
NEW BATCH RESUMES:
Lagos / Port-Harcourt: 22nd April 2017
Warri: 6th May 2017
DURATION: 2 months, weekends only (Saturdays, Sundays)
FEE: Remains 20% slashed due to recession
2nd Floor, Dulux building KM18 Igbo-Efon bus-stop, Lekki expressway,Lagos
DFQ Standard Limited
Suite 9,Victoria Plaza,Rumuodara Junction,East-West Road
D Office Technology
5 NNPC Housing Complex Road,Ekpan(opp. Forever Living Product shop)