HRLeverage Africa is in tune with the global shakeups and as such we also provide solution to talented staff who may have been affected by a downsized organization. As part of your severing policy, you can consult us to help you search for better career opportunities for your recently out placed staff.
Front Desk Admin Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE – NCE – OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The candidate will act as the first point of contact with the clients.
- The Ideal Candidate will perform essential front desk administrative duties, including answering phone calls and greeting clients.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- O’level or relevant qualification
- A minimum of 1 year prove experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Must reside in Ikeja or in close environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail. e.g “Front Desk Admin Officer”.