Don’t Miss These Information
Post a Topic Free
2019/2020 FUTO Supplementary Admission Session
The deadline for sales of FUTO Supplementary Admission form has been extended. The new deadline is September 27th, 2019.
FUTO Supplementary Admission form for 2019/2020 session has been announced. This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2019/2020 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180, that the University will commence online registration for the 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise on Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||45|
|2.||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||45|
|3.||ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|4.||CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (CST)||45|
|5.||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||45|
|6.||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|7.||SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|8.||COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||CYBERSECURITY (CYB)||50|
|9.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)||50|
|10.||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SEN)||50|
|11.||ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING (ABE)||45|
|12.||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|13.||MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (MCE)||55|
|14.||POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)||45|
|15.||HEALTH TECHNOLOGY||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)||45|
|16.||BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||BIOLOGY (BIO)||45|
|19.||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||45|
|24.||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||45|
|25.||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QSV)||45|
|26.||SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||45|
|27.||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||45|
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Friday, September 27, 2019;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- that candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe
Leave a reply
|ENTER NOW FOR STUDY
COMPUTER BASE TEST
|Computer Test 1|
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately Click Here to Subscribe