Don’t Miss These Information
Post a Topic Free
18 Surprising Sex Tips From Men
1. "Be as confident as you can. Being enthralled in your sexiness takes my mind off of my insecurities so I can enjoy it too. Know when to let go and let me be in charge, but take control when you want. The balance of dominance is undeniably sexy."
3. "Don't be afraid to be forward and ask for what you want: fantasies, acts, positions."
4. "Don't be scared to tell men what you want us to do. It'll turn us on knowing doing that will get you there."
5. "Don't forget the blow job!"
6. "Kiss us, hold us, and touch us. Be more loving."
7. "Talk to us. It's much more worthwhile if you tell us what you like and don't like. Faking an orgasm because you want us to feel good about our performance doesn't help anyone. "
8. "Make sure we know you enjoy it. Even if you don't like talking dirty just let us know because guys like to hear they are doing a good job. Just a simple 'Don't stop' is good enough."
9. "Masturbate in front of us. My girlfriend did this and said something along the lines of, 'You can look, but you can't touch.' Once she finished herself off she went down on me for a bit and we proceeded to have the best sex of my life."
10. "It's not a strength test, you don't need to grip the penis very hard if you're giving a hand job."
11. "Make eye contact during a blow job. It's seriously the best part, but gets overlooked by a lot of women.
12. "Smile in the midst of sex. It's sexy to know you're having a good time."
13. "Be loud and be open to do more than two positions."
14. "Do kegels while he's inside you. It feels amazing."
15. "Wrap your legs around me. Bring me closer."
16. "Guide us when we're going down on you."
17. "Pheromones exists for a very specific reason — they make people horny. A lot of women are freaked out about getting intimate if they haven't showered that day or maybe if they've just gotten done exercising, but I personally like the way that the people whom I'm attracted to smell. To be completely frank: sometimes a little BO is a turn-on."
18. "Don't be afraid to get on top. It gets too repetitive if I'm always the one putting it down." —
|ENTER NOW FOR STUDY
COMPUTER BASE TEST
|Computer Test 1|
Get SMS & Email Alerts immediately Click Here to Subscribe