Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Change of Course into the under listed programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session:
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Arts, Design and Printing
1. ND (Art and Design) Full Time
2. ND (Fashion Design & Clothing Technology) Full Time
3. ND (Printing Technology) Full Time
School of Civil & Natural Resources
4. ND (Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering) Full Time
5. ND (Chemical Engineering) Full Time.
6. ND (Marine Engineering) Full Time
School of Environmental Studies
7. ND (Architecture Technology) Full Time
8. ND (Building Technology) Full Time
9. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time
10. ND (Quantity Surveying) Full Time
11. ND (Surveying & Geo-informatics) Full Time
12. ND (Urban & Regional Planning) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
13. ND (Industrial Maintenance Engineering) Full Time
14. ND (Metallurgical Engineering) Full Time
15. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Management & Business Studies
16. ND (Office Technology Management) Full Time.
School of Science
17. ND (Statistics) Full Time.
School of Technology
18. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus).
19. ND (Hospitality Management) Full Time
20. ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
21. ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
22. ND (Textile Technology) Full Time
School of Technical Education (STE)
23. B.Sc (Ed.) Art Education
24. B.Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
25. B.Sc (Ed.) Business Education
26. B.Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
27. B.Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
28. B.Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
29. B.Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
30. B.Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
31. B.Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
32. B.Sc (Ed.) Physics.
Candidates who made Yaba College of Technology their First Choice with a minimum score of 160 in the UTME and whose Post UTME Screening result is not less than 40% are eligible to apply.
All ND Candidates who are interested in B.Sc Degree programmes must have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME and must have chosen Yaba College of Technology as their first Choice Institution.
Candidates who applied for National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply for National Diploma Welding and Fabrication Engineering.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the requisite requirements for the programme they are changing to as specified in relevant pages of the 2017 JAMB Brochure. Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new programme will not be considered for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on Change of Course and complete the basic details form.
Interested candidates are required to pay the sum of One thousand naira(
N1,000.00) (excluding bank charges) for the application form and follow the procedure on-line using ATM card (Master Card, Visa and Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW Kindly complete the on-line application form after payment. Click on Submit to conclude the application process.
Applicants without an ATM card should approach any bank for a reloadable card and load the required amount to enable them pay on-line.
Step By Step Process on How To Apply
1. Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
2. Click on Change of Course Payment 2017/2018.
3. Click on Login.
4. Enter your UTME Number.
5. Click on Apply.
6. Click on Confirm Details & Proceed.
7. Click on Pay Now.
8. Click on Make Payment.
9. Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
10. Select any payment option (Pay Now with Internet Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with Cards or Wallet).
11. If Payment option selected is Pay Now with Internet Banking, kindly select your Bank logo and enter your internet banking details to make payment.
12. If Payment option selection is Pay Now at a Bank Branch, kindly Click on Print Invoice and proceed to the bank with the invoice for payment.
13. If payment option selected is Pay Now with Cards or Wallet, kindly select your card type and enter card details to make payment.
14. Click on Print Evidence of Payment after a Successful Payment.
15. Wait for 24 hours then re-login to continue.
16. Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 , 4.
17. Print out your Payment History.
18. Update your Biodata and Print it.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on complaint link or Computer Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing, for enquires and possible assistance.
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Programme:
SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
For National Diploma in Welding & Fabrication, same requirements as in Mechanical Engineering minimum entry requirements in JAMB Brochure.
The change of course form will be on sale from Monday, January 8, 2018 and will end Monday, January 15, 2018.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 1, and 24 Old Administration Block.
Check for more school here