KPMG is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Quality & Risk Management Associate
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The role will act as the initial or secondary point of contact for business teams and our people, providing advice and guidance on various aspects inducting risk management, ethics and independence, and regulatory compliance in accordance with KPMG policies, principles, and professional standards and local laws and regulations.
- The successful candidate will help ensure the firm’s risks are identified monitored, mitigated, and where possible, eliminated through the design and/or implementation of control frameworks, policies and procedures, and statutory compliance
- The role is multifaceted and requires a self-motivated, resourceful individual with an eye for details, gooi research skills, and excellent collaboration and communications skills
- Support with the development, improvement and implementation of the firm’s risk management policies, processes and procedures
- Support with the execution of the firm’s various compliance monitoring programmes, internal audit and other process improvement projects
- Manage the firm personal and engagement independence compliance processes and administer the firm’s tool for independence compliance
- Oversee the firm’s independence compliance audits and compliance confirmation programmes
- Provide top-quality guidance and advice to business teams and resolve queries on risk management policies, procedures and systems.
- Coordinate the administration and delivery of relevant quality and risk management training programmes to employees, management and new joiners
- Participate in the development and implementation of quality & risk management bulletins and other communication as required
- Supervise the administration of relevant databases and systems
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of Second Class upper (2.1)
- Relevant professional accounting certification is required – ACCA or ICAN
- 3-4 years’ relevant experience in external audit, internal audit, internal control, or risk management related roles
- Certifications in the field of Risk Management, Internal Audit, Anti-fraud, Anti-money laundering or compliance will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.