Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013.
We develop organization Competency Framework without stress. This involves integrating existing Managerial Competencies with different adjustments as possible, as well as the functional competencies to be developed as part of the assignment.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Secretary at Smart Partners Consulting
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Rivers | Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will manage the front desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks on a daily basis.
- Respond to calls, emails and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Arrange, coordinate and schedule meetings; prepare meetings documents
- Make travel arrangements for office personnel
- Maintain a content management system
- Track inventory of office supplies and order more when necessary
- Write and distribute routine correspondence
- Compile data and prepare reports
- Maintain updated contact information for company employee and customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND/BSC in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Must have 2-3 years of similar experience.
Skills / Abilities:
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Must have good customer service attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Secretary at Smart Partners Consulting” should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.