DingTalk, a professional office application for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), unveiled an English version of the app. A product by the Alibaba Group, the app aims to enhance communication and redefine organisational collaboration for small and medium-sized enterprises that prefer to correspond in English. Over 5 million enterprises and organizations in China are already using the Chinese version.
Equipped with cutting edge technology, DingTalk is a revolutionary platform providing SMEs with a simple, efficientand secure platform for collaboration. Currently available on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows operating systems, DingTalk offers organizational-centric functions and features aimed at improving business-to-business communication and collaboration:
• Unified communications – supports audio, video and/or conference calls for up to 3,000 parties in a single call; integrated emails, chats and message reminder features; voice and video services are currently only available via VoIP for users outside of China
• Office automation – allows businesses to manage attendance, make approvals, maintain business reports, send files of up to 700MB in size;
• Internal and external collaboration – businesses can book and host meetings, manage CRM information, create tasks and service tickets, set up private chat and more;
• Open platform – allows third party SaaS applications and services to be integrated with DingTalk and provide an enterprise service ecosystem for SMEs.
• ISO security certification – Dingtalk is one of the first Chinese apps to have obtained the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard, a globally recognized data security benchmark. That means data is encrypted at SSL/TLS security standards to provide high-level communications protection.