GIG Motors – We have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings.
From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Experience Officer at GIG Motors
Customer Experience Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Sell bus tickets at GIGM terminals to walk in guests.
- Make and/or change travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree [minimum of 2.2] from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
- 0 – 2 Years (Maximum) customer service or banking operations experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Experience Officer at GIG Motors” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.