The Original result slip is usually required during Post-UTME screening registration or Physical screening exercise. So candidates are advised to ensure they get it before the screening exercise of their school of choices commences.
The process of printing your JAMB original Result Slip is very easy. This means you can actually do it yourself.
How To Print Your 2019 JAMB Original Result Slip
1.Login to your Jamb Account at Jamb.org.ng/efacility
Note: Do not login with another persons account unless you are printing for that person.
2. Under the list of services, Click on the “Print Result Slip”
3. On the next page that appears, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options available
4. If the payment is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed and you can proceed to print it immediately. It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
However, if you have issues doing it yourself, we advise you rpoceed to the closest Accredited centre to do so.
1. The cost for the printing of the JAMB Original Result Slip is One Thousand Naira (N 1000).
2. The JAMB Original Result Slip must bear you passport photograph on it.