Eko Maintenance Limited is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels & Suites and a member of the Chagoury Group that provides full-time facility related services for clients including building maintenance, custodial services, mailroom operations, shipping, receiving, and administrative support services.
The company is lead by seasoned engineers with years of experience in construction, maintenance, and innovation. The company’s major offices are located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opening at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: Vocational – FSLC – SSCE – NCE – OND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for AC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in AC maintenance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Job Opening at Eko Maintenance Limited” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.