Whole and partial scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2023–2024 by the A.G. Leventis Foundation in association with the American College of Greece, ALBA Graduate Management School, and other partners. The organization intends to offer post-graduate scholarships so that gifted young people can continue their education at top universities around the world.
Application Deadline: April 3, 2023
Award to be Taken at (country): Greece
Value of Award: Recipients of this award will get;
- For MBA: Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- For MSc: One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by the student’s own funds.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must have;
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
How to Apply: Applicants should visit the application portal and include all official supplementary documents before the deadline.
For more information, visit the foundation webpage at leventisfoundation.org.ng