For its 2023 scholarship program, the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is currently accepting applications. A full-time, multidisciplinary postgraduate program in technology, entrepreneurship, and design, the NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is one year long. Scholars will study and learn about management, leadership, entrepreneurial, and technology topics throughout the curriculum.
Application Deadline: Open
Value of Award:
- Global faculty: Lectures and workshops delivered by leading faculty from Africa and beyond.
- Career Development: Robust Career Center along with placement support and workplace-ready toolkit consisting of coursework and industry sessions.
- TEDLab: Entrepreneurship capstone project to build a venture from scratch.
- Shadow a Leader: Full-time opportunity to shadow a senior leader and work on a company’s project through a six-week internship.
- Industry Mentorship: Guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs.Immersion
- Programs: Activities geared at gaining exposure to international business, digitization, and culture.
Number of Awards: 29
- Applicant must have a recognized bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as of the date of application.
How to Apply: Interested applicants should visit the school portal to apply
For more information, visit https://nutmng.org/nutm-program/