2021 Nigerian Army Entry Level Recruitment
In a bid to strengthen the security of lives and properties of Nigerians, the Federal Government under the administration of President Muhammadu BuHri has approved the recruitment for the 81 Regular Recruit Intake.
This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for 81 Regular Recruit Intake for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and women will commence on 15 February, 2021.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Recruitment at Nigerian Army
81 Regular Recruit Intake
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE – NCE – OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
The Basic Recruit military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist in to the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers. The training last for a period of 6 months of training and is applicable to candidates who possess a minimum of Secondary School leaving Certificate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must not be less than 18years and not more than 22years for non tradesmen/women, while tradesmen/women most not be less than 22years and not more than 26years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021
- Not less than 1.68 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
All documents will be verified from the appropraite issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidate for “Recruitment at Nigerian Army” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy.
- Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantors forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise from 12 to 26 April 2021
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021
PORTAL OPEN ON: 15 February, 2021