ATS ENGINEERING TRAINING PROGRAM IS NOW ONLINE!
LAST BATCH FOR 2017! DON’T MISS IT!!
Engineering like every profession is technical, skill and experience based.
ATS Engineering Training Centre is a renowned brand within Nigeria in the training of Engineers. We boast of an instructing team of practicing practitioners with a wealth of real-time experience in their various fields.
Our team imparts and keeps participants abreast with recent technologies and skills in their fields.
Our objective is transferring these skills acquired overtime to prospective engineers thereby bridging the experience gap fresh Engineers often have.
We offer training programs on the following fields:
- Piping Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pipeline Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical systems Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Stress and Support Analysis
- Offshore Structures
The course contents and instructor’s profiles of each of the above courses can be found on our website (www.atsalliedgroup.com)
The ATS concept is bringing the work situations to the classroom such that at the end of the program:
- Participants should be able to defend 1-3 years real-time job experiences.
- Participants would be equipped with the necessary basic knowledge, skills and techniques required of an experienced Engineer.
- Participants would be armed with standard books and reference materials in their field of specialization
- Participants will be trained on two (2) out of the following softwares: AutoCAD, ETAP, MicroStation, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), Plant Design System (PDS), Navisworks, CADWorx, STAAD pro, SACS, INTools, CEASAR II, PVLITE; depending on industry demand for each particular field (see each departmental course content for clarity).
- Help in providing likely test/interview questions and answers
- Comprehensive database of companies operating in the Plant Engineering design industry,
- Last but not the least we also assist participants in preparing a field related professional resume.
LAGOS AND PORT-HARCOURT RESUMES: 7th October 2017
ABUJA RESUMES: 14th October 2017
DURATION: 2 months, weekends only (Saturdays, Sundays)
Address: 2nd Floor, Dulux building KM18 Igbo-Efon bus-stop, Lekki expressway,Lagos
DFQ Standard Limited
Suite 9,Victoria Plaza,Rumuodara Junction,East-West Road
Bequel Learning Centre
Suite U7, Humza Plaza, Behind Rain Oil Filling Station,
4th Avenue, Gwarinpa Bus Stop, Gwarinpa, FCT
FOR ONLINE COURSE: email@example.com
FEE: Remains 20% slashed due to recession
For critical expert guidance call: 07034319429, 08182855747, 08054055699