Sensetravels is a travel agency based in Nigeria, we specialise in travel, tours, vacation, and Visa processing.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Client Service Officer at Sense Travels
Client Service Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
Sales, marketing and customer service experience is required; Good knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry;
- Promoting and marketing the business online and offline, meeting profit or sales targets
- Be proficient in the use of online selling platforms like Amadeus, Galileo, Expedia, Sabre and the likes for ticketing and reservations.
- May conduct special projects requiring the gathering and processing of information and the preparation of statistical summaries and/or written reports.
- Answer inquiries regarding such information as flight schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Assemble and issue required documentation such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
- Advise clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas, passports, flight bookings, hotel reservations, deliver tickets, arrange for visas.
- Contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours, or provide tourists with travel information, such as points of interest, restaurants, rates, and emergency service.
- Provide clients with assistance in preparing required travel documents and forms.
- Contact motel, hotel, resort, car rental vendors and travel/tour operators to obtain current advertising literature.
- Prepare and promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records and managing budgets
- Be able to think outside the box in developing travel and tourism adverts that suits different packages on sale
- May be required to take charge of office maintenance schedules, activities, repairs, logistics and procurement.
- Keeping records of Office Meeting Minutes and filing and documentation of Official Memos.
- Assisting in collecting and processing payments.
- General Set up of Necessary Protocols and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of relevant flight regulations and required travel documentation.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills:
- High levels of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility, and compromise.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player
- Behavioral Qualities/Other Competences
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask
- Honest and Integrity
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A relevant degree in Travel and Tourism Management or a related field.
- Background in the travel and hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 3 as a ticketing and reservations officer
- Certification in IATA foundation or IATA Ticketing is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Client Service Officer at Sense Travels” should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.