CardinalStone is a full service investment banking firm operating out of Lagos Nigeria. The firm began operations in June 2008 and is currently registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager and Broker/Dealer.
Customer Service Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Attend to walk-in customers’ general enquiries such as e-mandate, change of address, change of Clearing House Number (CHN) etc
- Receipt and distribution of correspondences received from walk-in shareholders at the head office and the branches
- Upload of e-dividend mandates on our share registration application and on the NIBSS platform
- Treatment of unclaimed dividend requests from the branches and stockbroking unit
- Verification of shareholders’ signatures and shareholdings
- Forward Banker`s Confirmation of Signature Letters to Verification Unit
- Accreditation of shareholders at clients’ general meetings (AGMs, EGMs etc)
- Attend to other share registration issues or tasks as may be required by line manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of share registration
- Customer service orientation
- High standards of ethics and integrity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship etiquettes
- Excellent time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Service Officer at Cardinalstone Registrars” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.