Electric Power development in Nigeria started toward the end of 19th century when the first generating plant of 30KW was installed in the city of Lagos in 1898. From this date onwards and until 1950, the pattern of electricity development was inform of individual electricity under-taking set up in various towns somewhere by Native or Municipal authorities.
The Electricity Corporation of Nigeria (ECN) and the Niger Dams Authority (NDA) were merged to become National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) by decree No.24 of 1972. The Authority was to develop and maintain an efficient, co-ordinate an economic system of electricity supply for all parts of the Federation.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Call Centre Manager at the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)
Call Centre Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Enugu | Nigeria.
Location: EEDC Corporate Headquarters, Enugu
Department: Customer Service
- Call Centre Manager will monitor inbound and outbound calls and other digital customer touchpoints to assess call centre agents’ call management skills, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity to policies and procedures in line with EEDC core values. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call centre quality processes and procedures as well as making recommendations for agents’ training as may be needed, and overall enhancement of our customers experience.
- Designing of comprehensive evaluation programmes for Call Centre Agents.
- Developing a metric for Quality Standards to monitor and assess agent and team performances.
- Giving feedback to Agents on how they can improve.
- Observing call centre trends through analytics and the physical call centre environment and report to call centre management with action plans.
- Implementing Agents’ coaching initiatives and recommendations for training.
- Plan and support agents’ on-boarding programs.
- Report call centre analytics
- And any other as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 years Call Centre/Customer Service experience.
- 3 years Call Centre Training and/or Quality Assurance experience.
- Should have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Should have good working knowledge or expertise with PC hardware and software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Should have strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Should be dedicated to providing exceptional services for and on behalf of EEDC.
- Should be analytical, well organized and results oriented.
- Possess solid time management skill.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as the need arises.
- Demonstrate a positive disposition, the ability to work independently or as part of a team and have a genuine interest in people and desire to deliver.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Call Centre Manager at the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. HR Department reserves the right not to provide status updates on all applicants, but all successful applicants will receive a communication after the completion of the selection process.