Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Detailed Description of the Assignment:
- Hold initial orientation meetings with the provincial stakeholders at various levels;
- Continue networking to identify potential SMEs in the respective region;
- Arrange and conduct seminars, workshops, and media campaigns to attract potential entrepreneurs in the province;
- Conduct the technical feasibility and economic viability study for each of the potentials and interested SMEs;
- Market the firms products and services;
- Develop a business plan and followed by a detailed business support action plan for each of the targeted SMEs;
- Assist the SMEs in preparing their loan applications and brief them on the general procedures and requirements of the various financial institutions in the region;
- Establish backwards linkages with community suppliers, raw material suppliers, technology providers and other suppliers linked to clients’ product value chain;
- Perform any other relevant assignment as require.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 4 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.