The University of Bologna is delighted to offer a scholarship opportunity to individuals who want to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
The three-year scholarship amounts to a total gross amount of €69,991, with an indicative net stipend of approximately €1,200 for 12 months. For each student, there is also a budget for research-related expenses amounting to approximately €5,000 for the three years and a top-up of €600/month for 6 months during the periods spent abroad.
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: €69,991
Number of Awards: 289
Eligible Field of Studies: Students can undertake PhD study programmes in Biological, Geological and Agricultural Sciences, Legal, Political, Economic, Statistical Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Mathematical, Physical, Chemical and Astronomical Sciences, Medical, Pharmaceutical and Veterinary Sciences, or Humanistic Sciences offered at the University of Bologna.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate or graduate or a second-cycle or single-cycle degree from the University of Bologna or another Italian institute or university.
- Applicants must have an equivalent Second Cycle Degree awarded by academic institutions part of AFAM (Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale).
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Certification by the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (CLA) of Unibo.
- First cycle degree (bachelor’s) taught in English.
- B2 level English exam in their Bachelor’s study plan.
- The applicant is an English native speaker (to be indicated in the CV)
Applicants can apply for the PhD programme of choice via the university’s application portal, Studneti Online. All eligible students will be considered.