Petrocarbon Engineering Limited is an independent firm established in 1997 to provide Offshore & Subsea project design and analysis services to the oil and gas industry. Our training and manpower development branch was created in response to the demand for capacity building and higher technical competency in the oil and gas industry.
Following the Nigerian Local Content requirements for oil and gas training to be done indigenously, Petrocarbon Engineering Limited, based in United Kingdom, is providing this software training service in Nigeria.
Course Title: Subsea Engineering Master Class
This 4-day Course has been designed for engineers new to the subsea industry, those transferring from other disciplines within the industry and engineers who have worked in subsea previously but would benefit from a refresher course and exposure to the latest technology.
All modules are presented in the classroom, the sessions will be interactive, with the opportunity to ask questions and discuss what has been learned. In particular, visual animations, pictures and software have been included to enhance delegates understanding of the industry.
- Understanding of the issues of subsea systems ranging from conceptual design to hardware components.
- Understanding of subsea system design and analysis.
- Knowledge of aspects of design and operations of subsea intervention systems (ROVs, AUVs).
- General Introduction to the Subsea Sector
- Field Development Planning/options
- Components of subsea systems
- Floating Production Systems
- Development Strategies
- Subsea Operations Case Study
- Subsea Wellheads/Trees Overview
- The basics of Drilling a Well
- Subsea Completions
- Subsea Trees
- Drilling Operations Case Studies
- Subsea Manifold Systems
- Flowline Tie-in Systems
- Subsea Installation
- Field Architecture Overview
- Subsea Tieback
- Installation Vessels (Vessel Types, Positioning)
- Subsea Structures (Structure Types & Installation and Foundations Types)
- Pipelines – Flexibles and Rigid (Types and Installation methods)
- Tie Ins, Rigid Spools, Flexible Jumpers
- Remote Intervention Systems
- Tooling Standards, Interfacing, Component
- Connection systems
- Diver-less Pipeline Repair
- ROV Technology – Introduction, System Types, Typical System Components, Operational systems and capabilities, Launch and Recovery systems
- Diver Intervention – Air and Saturation Diving, Safety, Diver Tasks
125,000.00 naira per participant
October 14 & 15, 21& 22 (weekends, Saturday and Sunday)