Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- The graphic designer position is responsible for creating, supporting, and art directing all visual content and designs.
- Designs all social media graphics, as required.
- Manages the integration of brand strategy and visual design concepts.
- Helps coordinate external production of materials, as needed.
- Demonstrates an ability to work on multiple projects and manage time to meet all deadlines.
- Thoughtfully integrate writing and design to create the best visual stories and experience.
- Take direction from creative briefs and collaborate with the team to create strategic content that fulfills our business goals
- Communicate directly with internal stakeholders to successfully and efficiently meet the deliverable requirements of a project
- Continuously discover and share new industry best practices to maximize efficiency and creativity
- 4-5 years of design experience (HR Consulting experience is an advantage)
- Relevant university degree
- Candidates MUST be able to present a PORTFOLIO of jobs done in the recent past.
- Strong design sense.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk 3Ds Max, Coreldraw, Adobe Photoshop Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Typography& illustration skills
- Openness to feedback and willingness to take direction
- Demonstrate initiative, work independently, meet deadlines and maintain collaborative professional relationships.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject.